Hello there! We have a Jboss 4.0.1 server, and we're experiencing a
strange connector behavior (might be our app as well). We check the
connections on the connector 8009 (we use a mod_jk behind jboss). And
we have some requests on Service status that have over 14.000 seconds.
We even killed the remote user browser (its an internal user from our
corporation) but the connection is still used, it takes a few minutes
to it to die. We have this behavior in many other requests in
different parts of the system, and many with over 100s of time. What
could be causing this? Any thoughts?

Best regards and great holidays

--
IBM Certified SOA Solution Designer
IBM Database Associate - DB2 UDB V8.1 Family