Gormley, Josh wrote:
As a side question, is this possible to do without modifying the
server.xml file every time I want to add a new host?  I've read that
it's bad practice to modify the server.xml file much like it's bad
practice to modify the httpd.conf file in Apache.  In Apache, I have a
vhost directory with .conf files for each host -- is there a similar
method to do this with Tomcat?
There is a host-manager webapp which comes with Tomcat to allow adding vhosts on the fly (I haven't used it, however). You will need user with admin role in tomcat-users.xml to access it.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>