Hello Tomcat users,
I am trying to use the sysdeo plug in in eclipse env , to start/stop
tomcat, so that debugging web applications , would be possible.
I have the following problem , when  trying to use the sysdeo plugin
version (tomcat_3.2.0.beta3). I have set up the eclipse environment as
per the instructions given on the page
(http://www.sysdeo.com/eclipse/tomcatplugin
<http://www.sysdeo.com/eclipse/tomcatplugin> ). I also , went through
the   tutorials, on this page.

Tomcat_Base  C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat5.5
Tomcat Home C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat5.5
server.xml - C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat5.5\conf\server.xml

When I try to start , tomcat server from eclipse env , I get the
following exception

(org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap).
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tomcat/util/log/SystemLogHandler
 at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.init(Bootstrap.java:224)
 at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:409)

When I start , tomcat server manually , using bin/startup.bat, the
server starts without any exceptions.

is there any property , which Iam missing, please let me know.

I googled on this topic, I tried couple of suggestions, of including
tomcat jars in class path, but it did not help.

We need a debugging env for our project as soon as possible, otherwise
we'll end up with  thousands  of system.out.print statements.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Suchitha.