I remember the msi file did configure jakarta virtual directory, isapi
filter and put this keys in the registry :

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\1.0]
@=""
"extension_uri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
"log_file"="C:\\Program Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\\log\\isapi_redirect.log"
"log_level"="info"
"worker_file"="C:\\Program Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\Jakarta
Isapi Redirector\\conf\\workers.properties.minimal"
"worker_mount_file"="C:\\Program Files\\Apache Software
Foundation\\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\\conf\\uriworkermap.properties"

Unless someone is willing to buy an Installshield license....
The easiest way is to use the latest msi (I think 1.2.15) to get the above
mentioned registry settings. Then switch the isapi_redirect.dll.
Just donĀ“t forget that from jk-1.2.18 you will also need to:
- add registry key: "rewrite_rule_file", add value: "D:\Program Files\Apache
Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\conf\rewrites.properties"
- create the rewrites.properties -file

/* Jessica