kkus wrote:

I installed 5.5.20 as service and can start it from its configuration page.
From there I set it up as automatic startup type. Then after I reboot PC and
it still shows me startup type as manual. That isn't what I intend.
1. How can I make tomcat service loaded automatically every time PC is
started? 2. Why can't I find a service called "tomcat5" under Windows service
list(Control panel - Administrator tool - service)? Is tomcat service a REAL
windows service?

Thanks!
Look under "A" for "Apache tomcat".