> From: kkus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: How to set up a special folder to list all files
> under it?
>
> Still confused with servlet class
> (FullPackageNameOfServletClass) here. What
> is required in building such a class?

You don't have to create any classes.  Just do what I said in the
original response, which is to copy the existing declaration for the
default servlet from conf/web.xml to your own WEB-INF/web.xml.  Change
the name of the servlet, but not the servlet class - leave that as:
    org.apache.catalina.servlets.DefaultServlet

Also change the <param-value> for listings to true (in your copy), and
supply a servlet mapping for the renamed servlet to use the directory
that has your public files.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.