Please give detailed information on the version and type of web server and mod_jk you are using and include mod_jk config and the relevant parts of the web server config.

You can increase the log level of mod_jk to debug or even trace to follow, how mod_jk tries to match your requests against the configured URL maps.

Regards,

Rainer

Jagadeesh wrote:
Hi All,

Happy New Year!!!

I am having a few problems when using MOD JK with jBoss application server.

I am hosting an application in jBoss which uses REST protocol to serve the
contents. So the GET requests that reach MOD JK can be an encoded string
like http://loadbalancer.xxx.com/authenticate/user%2fjagadeesh?key=123456789

Here the actual request is
http://loadbalancer.xxx.com/authenticate/user/jagadeesh?key=123456789 where
%2f is the encoded string for '/'. Whenever MOD JK gets a request like this,
it seems to be ignoring it rather than passing it to the application server
and I am getting HTTP 404.

I tried accessing the server directly with the request

http://node1.xxx.com/authenticate/user%2fjagadeesh?key=123456789 and it's
working fine.

Any help to resolve this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jagadeesh