Hi Everyone,

I tried to find answer to this question on the archive and documentation, but I
couldn't find a clear answer which is weird since I expected to find an answer
easily. All I want to do is 'URL rewriting For Session Tracking'. Do I have to
do this manually in my code (using response.encodeURL), or is there an
automatic way of doing this in Tomcat (such as using a filter or value) that
would handle this for me? I've been looking at HttpRedirectFilter and
UrlRewriteFilter which are open source filters, but they seem to do a lot of
rewriting, but not for session tracking.

Thanks for Your Help,

Kasra