Thanks its working

On 1/4/07, Kristian Rink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

athula bogoda schrieb:
> I install eclipse 3.2 with Tomcat 5.0 to run servlets
> under J2EE.
[...]
> But in "Open Perspective" J2EE option is not
> available. Also "Dinamic web Project" option also not
> available.
> What's the wrong on it.

Did you try to run eclipse -clean after installing the plugins? Did you
recieve any error messages while goin' through the installation procedure?

Cheers & best,
Kristian

PS: As this appears to be a tomcat mailing list and this issue is
inherently an Eclise one, the eclise newsgroups probably would be a
better place to get helpful answers. ;)