Hello,
I notice that because of url rewriting [RewriteRule] my cookie is not being passed to Tomcat. This is what I am doing:
I have mod_jk as connector between Tomcat and Apache.
I have an HTML page where I set my cookie - username.
Now If I call the servlet directly from html page then cookie gets passed e.g. /MyApp/MyServlet it works well.
But I have added a redirection as follows:

RewriteRule ^/url1$ /MyApp/MyServlet     [PT]

MyApp is a web application in Tomcat.
Now in my HTML page in the onSubmit function I call /url1 instead of servlet directly - this redirects to the servlet but the cookie is not set.

How do i go about passing the cookie to the servlet using RewriteRule ?

Thank you in advance
Deval