Suresh babu wrote:
Hi all

I have one question regarding http and https:

Lets say I open a pop up page from https, pop window will be opened in https mode as main window is opened in https and I have action in pop up where it leave https mode and enter in to http mode....If i want put value from pop window to main window it gives security violation java script error...How
to resolve this..

Thanks
Suresh

This is not possible, google for cross domain scripting. to allow this is a breach of the user's privacy. besides it is hardly a Tomcat issue.

--
Darek Czarkowski
www.infinitesource.ca