Web developers aren't suppose to be supporting browsers!!

On 1/8/07, Nelson, Tracy M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Um, is there some reason you aren't using the same browser in development
that they'll be using in production?  If not, you're just opening yourself
up for a world of hurt.  I would think it would be difficult to explain to
your boss why you have to do some emergency bug-fixing at the 11th hour
because you didn't test with the same browser that you *knew* they'd be
using in production.

Don't get me wrong, I use FF for all my development, but as soon as I
finish
a feature the first thing I do is make sure it works correctly on IE.
There's just no excuse for not supporting the browser that dominates the
market (even if you have to use hacks or exceptions).

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.