Leon Rosenberg wrote:

Hehe, I was thinking more about making advertisement for my own project :-)
lambdaprobe is good for more information on tomcat as server.
moskito (http://moskito.anotheria.net, http://moskito.java.dev.net) is
more about providing additional information about the webapp and/or
the backend.
This looks very interesting indeed. Right now I'm already using a custom made "stats gathering tool" but in the near future I'll take a look at moskito for the continuation of my on-going project.

You should start documenting and making it easier to use for mere mortals like me :)

--cifroes