On 1/8/07, robert lazarski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/8/07, Caldarale, Charles R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > From: robert lazarski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Subject: Re: APR not picking up tcnative-1.dll
> > >
> > > 2) Are you using a 64-bit JVM on the Windows box?
> >
> > Nope! We are using the 32bit jvm . Does that matter since the
> > dll is native ?
>
> I suspect so, but I'm not positive.  Try installing the 32-bit version
> of the dll and see if that works.  Or, go for the gold, and try the
> 64-bit JVM with the 64-bit dll.
>
>  - Chuck

Its late here but I think I nailed this down the be a 'java service
wrapper' issue, ie, java daemon / service third party native libs.
When I copied a fresh jboss over and did the same config, apr came up.
Looks like I need to configure wrapper to be apr aware. Anyone done
that and perhaps can post their wrapper.conf ?

OK, just in case someone searches on this ... win32 tcnative on a
32bit jvm worked fine, _after_ adding this to my wrapper.conf :

wrapper.java.library.path.2=c:\native

where c:\native has the tcnative dll and openssl.exe .

Robert