Hello,

I have a question concerning the use of Apache server in front of tomcat, at
the present time, we use tomcat 4, AJP, apache 2.2 and mod_jk to manage load
balancing. it work roughly fine; but new security rules require crypting the
trafic between 2 web servers.
we cant use solution like IPSEC  or VPN tunnel. so, i think to replace
mod_jk with mod_proxy ,but, how to  replace mod_jk load balancer?

best regards!