Danilo Cubrovic wrote:
Well Java Web Start is opposite of what I need.
It allows you to deploy yours desktop application via web to users.
I want to make possible use of my web application (tomcat+java jsf) to some
of my users that cant/want use internet.
Oh, I see. So you will need an 'offline' tomcat bundle, I'd say. To run it on localhost and don't care about firewalls, etc. I wrote a set of scripts to accomplish that goal. Probably you'll need to tweak them to fit to your tomcat's version.

http://ceti.pl/~miki/komputery/tomcat_demo/

You could also try to run embeded tomcat instance - in such case you cold create nice starter app to choose i.e. the port your tomcat will listen on.

Plus I have limitations of corporate firewalls so I want to use it in some non-server way, and limitations of possible hardware limitations (there are
number of users with older computers and little ram)
Running tomcat+jsf application implies more ram...

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>