Have you map the AppletLogin to the servlet path at web.xml ?

if you haven't dont forget in doing so ^^

On 1/15/07, Teh Noranis Mohd Aris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I'm doing applet-to-servlet programs. I've put the applet in directory
c:\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31\webapps\ROOT\application\LoginApplet. I've put
the servlet in directory c:\jakarta-
tomcat-4.1.31\webapps\application\WEB-INF\classes\AppletLogin. When I run
it in the web browser using
http://localhost:8080/application/servlet/AppletLogin, I got the following
error:

HTTP Status 404 - application/AppletLogin
type Status report
message /application/AppletLogin
description The requested resource (/application/AppletLogin) is not
available.

Where did it go wrong? How can I solve the problem? I've attached the
applet and servlet programs. Please help me! Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
TEH NORANIS