> From: Wojtek Kusch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: context.xml in Tomcat 6
>
> in Tomcat 5.x  I had my context-file  in directory
> conf/catalina/localhost

The same location is also correct for Tomcat 6, except it's "Catalina",
not "catalina" (case sensitive).

> <Context path="/unleashed" docBase="unleashed" debug="1"

The path attribute must not be used, since the path to the app is
inferred from the name of the .xml file.  (This was also true in the 5.x
levels, but 6.x may be more picky.)

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.