To: <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 4:27 PM
Subject: Session Monitoring tool?

Folks;

does anyone know of any tomcat tool to watch HTTP sessions which
are active in any deployed web application (and, best case, data
assigned to them, aside the session ID itself)? I thought /manager
or /admin to provide functionality like this but so far I failed to
find it...

Thanks in advance and bye,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/
jab: [EMAIL PROTECTED] * icq: 48874445 * fon: ++49 176 2447 2771