Hello,

I have the common problem with PermGen and Tomcat, see
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-users/200606.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Suppose there is a school server where students (re)deploy their apps, each
of which's classes definitions take about five to ten MB.
Now we have dozens of students, who will deploy at least once, but rather
several times a day. That means the server has to be restarted every few
hours.

There is no way to automatically flush the PermGen somehow? Or, under which
conditions can the GC collect undeployed app's classes data?

Thanks, Ondra Zizka