I have here manager running with 2 virtual hosts

One host is mapped to webapps/, another one (the default host) is mapped
to webapps-alternate/
I just used a unix symlink from webapps-alternate/manager to
webapps/manager. Now i have manager on both host with a common
installation. However, be aware that those are 2 different web
application. The applications i deploy using manager will deploy on one
or the other host depending on the virtual host referenced. This is
quite pratical in my case because, i need one host to have the
adminapplications and the other one to have the public applications ^^

So accessing http://host1/manager allow me to deploy/manage applications
for host1 and http://host2/manager allow me to deploy/manage
applications for host2 and

En l'instant précis du 01/19/07 12:13, JV832 s'exprimait en ces termes: