Andreas Deller wrote:
Hi

I have activated LiveHttpHeaders and the RequestDumperValve and
fortunately ran into the problem in my development environment.
Sorry for the long posting, but it seems necessary to me.

Important notes:
- Between the client and the server, there is a reverse proxy.

RDV is reporting that the file is has content length and type null.
It's likely that the content type seen, 'text/html' is just a being set as a default.

Looks like Tomcat is having trouble getting the file off the disk.
Which version of Tomcat (you mentioned two) did this occur under?

Are you using APR/tcnative?
(Actually not sure if this is works for TC5.0, anyone list?)