Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: David Kerber [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: How to locate a configuration file on disk at runtime

2. Put the config file somewhere in the tree of my webapp, such at docbase or in conf. But again, I can't figure out how to pick that location in a form I can use to read the file in with a FileReader object.
I'd still like to figure this one out, though.

Any particular reason it must be a FileReader?  If it can be any flavor
of InputStream, then ServletContext.getResourceAsStream(String path)
should work.  The path can be something like
"WEB-INF/myConfig.properties" or wherever else you'd like.
IIRC, it can be any form of InputStream, so I'll give that a try.  Thanks!

Dave