I have a question that I hope you can help me with.  We are running  tomcat 4.1
and have defined user roles for login on our web page.

http://gis.co.juneau.wi.us/pvweb22/index.htm

we currently have about 30 registered users.  I want to be able to track who
(by user defined name) logs in and when.  Can you help me out or point me in
the right direction.  .

I am a novice so I don't want to make this too complicated,

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Bret A Davies, LIO
GIS/LIS Coordinator
Juneau County
Land Information Office
220 East State Street, Room 6
Mauston, WI.  53948

608-847-9446
FAX 608-847-9312
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*** Any Information Contained in this Email is NOT an "OFFICIAL RECORD" of
Juneau County. This email has been prepared as a courtesy by the Juneau County
Land Information Office. While every effort was made to ensure the accuracy of
the content if this email, The user must accept FULL responsibility for any
loss or error arising from the use of the information/data. Any use of the
information/data provided in this email constitutes agreement to the condition
expressed above.***