From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 January 2007 17:24
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: IE Issues with JSPWiki & JCIFS!!

> From: ICT Department [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: IE Issues with JSPWiki & JCIFS!!
>
> For some reason I don't have the startup.bat file in my 'bin' folder -
> perhaps I don't have tomcat installed in the correct way

You most likely installed it from the .exe download, which, for some reason,
leaves out the .bat scripts and installs Tomcat as a service only.  The .zip
download does include the scripts.  To manipulate the Java environment for
Tomcat as a service, use the tomcat5w.exe in your bin directory.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.