Are you using firefox as web client?

There's an issue of firefox (i don't know what is) what only 2 downloads are
performed as same time.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Debora Desideri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: jueves, 25 de enero de 2007 19:49
Para: users@tomcat.apache.org
Asunto: multiple requests from the same client (only 2 threads are
activated!)

Hi,

I have a web application and I'm using ajax to send requests to the server
(I'm using Tomcat 5.5.17).

The problem is the following:

    - if I send more than two requests from the same client, the third
request is not executed until one of the other two has been executed. It
seems that, for the same client, only two requests at the same time are
processed. (If I send a further request from another client, it is
processed)

Using Ajax, with asynchronous request, that is very inconvenient, indeed if
two requests need a bit of time to be processed, the next requests are
serialized (they have to wait the end of one of the two requests in
processing)

Can someone tell me how can I solve this problem?

Thanks,

Debora

La Información incluida en el presente correo electrónico es SECRETO
PROFESIONAL Y CONFIDENCIAL, siendo para el uso exclusivo del
destinatario arriba mencionado. Si usted lee este mensaje y no es el
destinatario señalado, el empleado o el agente responsable de entregar
el mensaje al destinatario, o ha recibido esta comunicación por error,
le informamos que esta totalmente prohibida cualquier divulgación,
distribución o reproducción de esta comunicación, y le rogamos que nos
lo notifique inmediatamente y nos devuelva el mensaje original a la
dirección arriba mencionada.

Gracias.

The information contained in this e-mail is LEGALLY PRIVILEDGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the use of the addressee named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, or you have received this communication in error,
please be aware that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of
this communication is strictly prohibited, and please notify us
immediately and return the original message to us at the address above.

Thank you.