Hi Again..

I tried to look at the sources:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/commons/proper/daemon/trunk/src/nat
ive/nt/procrun/src/

I'm not a really into C but someone here could maybe see whats wrong, I
have come to the conclusion that the method: serviceStart()

Is failing on row (~946):
----8<---
/* Set the environment using putenv, so JVM can use it */
setInprocEnvironment();
/* Create the JVM glbal worker */
gWorker = apxCreateJava(gPool, _jni_jvmpath);
if (IS_INVALID_HANDLE(gWorker)) {
 apxLogWrite(APXLOG_MARK_ERROR "Failed creating java %S", _jni_jvmpath);
 return 1;
}
----8<---

I have tried reinstall both tomcat5.5.20, reinstall jre1.6.0 and
jdk1.6.0 tried all the different options in the java virtual machine
setting in service, from default to jre/client/jvm.dll, jdk/client and
server jvm.dll...

I have run out of options, and I haven't got the knowledge to debug this
furhter, so...

Does anyone know what the IS_INVALID_HANDLE(gWorker) is checking?
Or why the apxCreateJava(..) is failing why?

/Per Jonsson