Free is good. I like it.

OK, let me ask a naive question about load balancer hardware. If all of the
incoming connections are over SSL can a harware load balancer handle this? More
specifically, can it handle session affinity in this case. That is, can it
decrypt the connection then examine the session id to see which Tomcat to send
it to?

Regards,
Rob