From: Christer Nordvik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2007 3:46:12 PM
Subject: Re: Large number of active sessions

1. Sure. But I have only 100 users.
2. Users: Google Analytics. Sessions: Tomcat manager
3. 5.5.17
4. Yes

Guess I have to go the long way of creating my own session listener then,
Had hoped there was an easy solution for this. 13000 sessions must indicate
that something is very very wrong? I've never had more than 300 visitors
according to Google Analytics...

-Christer