From: Stanczak Group [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:33 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: URL Redirect Question

I think this is a simple question, but I can't seem to find the answer.
I want to setup redirects in Tomcat, so basically I want something like
http://www.mysite.com/short would redirect to
http://www.mysite.com/some/longer/url/site.html. I'm still using the
default Tomcat setup, so I want to use whatever works best with it. I've
used JSP to redirect before, but was wanting something easier to manage.
Any suggestions?

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group