You can use an apache server on front-end, using ajp to send requests to these two tomcats. Use Jkmount /console/* to send requests for the tomcat listening on 9090, and other requests are sent to the principal tomcat.
Iratxe Etxebarria

siddharth karandikar escribió:
Hi Everyone !

As Tomcat can also be used as normal HTTP server, is there a
possibility to run a Tomcat behind another Tomcat?

What exactly I am trying to do is,
http://localhost:8080/console/*  should fetch response from
http://localhost:9090/console/*

I saw the balancer app that comes with Tomcat, but its doing
sendRedirect. I want the user to remain on same host:port, so doing
redirect is not and option.