From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:22 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Jsp gest 404 error

On 2/15/07, Coelho.Joao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What Fine manual ?

?! You're joking, right? If not, speaking to your immediate question,
that'd be <http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/logger.html>

Or use the local copy included in your standard Tomcat installation as
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/tomcat-docs

HTH,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]