From: Nelson, Tracy M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 4:21 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: help configuring tomcat to debug my application

In your Tomcat bin directory there should be a program named "tomcat5w".
Run that.  It'll bring up a properties editor that will allow you to
specify
the parameters you want.

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.