Hi,

Thanks,

Do you think application needs to take care of new session replication or
not, if not then try cart in example and you will find error message, You
need to do some serialization of objects unless its not possible.

Regarding multicast address setup on that cluster option, do we need to
setup that on all the cluter tomcat system, otherwise how it will work?

Please update on all the steps which you might have done not documented to
how to which will help others to get going with session replication. If it
is possible you can add your server.xml of both tomcat.

With regards,

Babulal Satasiya
Cisco System Inc.