Il giorno ven, 16/02/2007 alle 14.42 +0100, Jost Richstein ha scritto:
> You assume a memory leak...well, that depends on the application. 64m as
> PermSize is not always enough for server site applications. But I agree:
> if there is a memory leak you will find it most likely in the application.

I'm too have this problem, it arises because for some reason the Tomcat
WebAppClassloader cannot be garbage collected after undeploy. I made a
lot of tests and didn't find any solution, also very simple and small
webapps, when loaded/unloaded frequently, caused the problem... :-(

Bye,
Davide Romanini