Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Greg Brownell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: Tomcat ssl/https: error 302 when accessing servlet with https

As for <auth-constraint>, users never had to authenticate before accessing the servlet(s).

Yes, you're right - I just verified that lack of any <auth-constraint>,
as opposed to an <auth-constraint> with no roles, allows access to all.

Reading the original question more closely, the 302 is not an error -
it's just a redirect from the server supplying a different URL for the
browser to try.  This happens, for example, if you attempt access via
HTTP, and the server redirects to HTTPS.

Since this timeout appeared only after you changed certificates, have
you tried going back to the prior one?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.