Hi,

I have a servlet, which implements WebDAV, running in Tomcat 5.5.
When I issue a PROPFIND to an existent resource within the declared
context I get a proper response. However, when the resource doesn't
exist but is still within the context, I get a 501 response code.
The strange thing is that in that case the request doesn't reach
my servlet, not even for a HEAD in order to test the existence of
the resource. Since the resource is within the context of the
servlet I don't understand why the request doesn't reach it and
how Tomcat can know the resource doesn't exist.

Regards,

Werner.
--
Werner Donné  --  Re