Hi,

In my experience, since I have to use the JNI, I am forced to use the shared
space for some classes. The only way I made it work is to place everything
that is referenced by the classes in the shared space, in the shared space.
The classes in WEB-INF/.. have no problems accessing the shared classes,
since it is a parent class loader, but the converse does not work.

  --Luis R.

On 2/20/07, Peter Crowther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: Angel Todorov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> This doesn't work for me -> i would like to share classes between
> webapps in order for them to have a common classloader. In this way i
> can pass object references between two webapps.

Then you'll have to put the jar you want *and all the classes and jars
it depends on* in the shared space.

                - Peter