Hi

1) This is not an ldap or filter error, this is an xml wellformness
error. That mean tomcat can not parse your xml file
2) You say you can cut and paste it inside and ldap browser and it work?
Are you sure it is "&" that is inside your search rule? I mean your
ldap browser most probably do not parse xml entities, and as such, you
must probably feed it with '&' instead of '&' So check you have
correctly, in your xml, all '&' replaces by '&'
3) Send us you xml file as attachement if it still does not work :)

En l'instant précis du 02/21/07 14:43, Serlet Jean-Claude s'exprimait en
ces termes: