Hi
I am looking for ways to better scale my application running on Tomcat
and need to know what my options are.

Is it possible to run Tomcat 5.5 with the Grizzly NIO HTTP Connector? If
so can anyone provide me with instructions on how to configure this
successfully?

How does the Grizzly HTTP Connector perform/scale compared to APR?

I have tested APR on my Tomcat 5.5, but I have had a few crashes related
to the tcnative library, so stability concerns me a lot. I am running on
the windows platform and need to do that at least another year.

Regards
Roland Rabben