To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: page remembers data

(Please reply to the list only, I don't need to get the message twice.)

I'm assuming you're not clicking back to get there, but if it's not your browser then it sounds like you aren't initialising the bean properly.

Have you stored the bean in a static variable?

Can you change the code of the beans to log what happens when they're changed or called?

Michal Glowacki wrote:
Yes, for sure. I've flushed browser cache and didn't help. Checked in FF and IE.

Regards,
Michal

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>