Thanks- yesterday I discovered that my version of Solaris 10 6/06 doesn't
include the Trusted Solaris extensions, which are in /usr/include/sys/tsol, but
later versions of Solaris 10 do. I installed the "SunOS 5.10_x86: Trusted
Extensions header files patch" and now mod_jk compiles fine. I am actually
compiling it inside a zone, and after installing the patch in the global zone,
gcc can see the headers in the zone where I'm building.

Chris Taylor