> From: Etienne Giraudy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Migration from 5.5.20 to 6.0.10: parser issue on
> application deployment
>
> One of the web app running on that server includes
> xercesImpl.jar and use it through modifying the system
> property javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.

That behavior looks rather questionable to me.  Having a webapp modify a
global property that has the potential of affecting everything running
in that JVM - including other webapps and the container - seems like a
very risky strategy, raising serious compatibility and operability
issues.  The fact that it happened to work in one version of one
container doesn't imply that it's an appropriate thing to do.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.