I guess the general form of this question is, with HTTP1.1 chunked input, how do I read "a chunk at a time", which requires I know the length of the chunk before calling "read()" so if I attempt to read more than the length of the chunk so I can process it immediately instead of waiting for subsequent input ??? (in the final chunk case there is no subsequent input.)

That is without having to put in a second form of chunking inside the HTTP chunking ??

PK