En l'instant précis du 04/03/07 22:27, Joe Siebenmann s'exprimait en ces
termes:

> It would be nice if there was some better information available
> as to what it "didn't like" for it to flag it as "unavailable".
> Nothing of any value was in any of the log files.

You logs stated:

SEVERE: Allocate exception for servlet ClientWMIClassesServlet
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/jps/NetMgt/ClientWMIClassesServlet, method:
doGet signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)V)
 Incompatible argument to function
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2357)

I am not sure what additionnal informations you would like tomcat to
provide. This error occured while creating an instance of servlet. This
exception comes from the inside of java.lang over which tomcat has no
control. Apart from the exception message it showed you in stdout,
tomcat has no more informations to provide you with.

Side note,
Subclasses of |LinkageError| indicate that a class has some dependency
on another class; however, the latter class has incompatibly changed
after the compilation of the former class.

It could be in your case your compiler got crazy, your .class got
truncated or altered during transfert. Probably just a clean and rebuild
is enough to solve it.