[Marking off-topic as this is a network problem, not a Tomcat problem -
but having the thread in the archive may help others]

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For this reason I start to think that is something related with cheap
> router, my one is a Zystel Prestige 600 & effectly I cannot do a lot..

OK.  Try the following:

- Find a proxy server that you can connect to (most ISPs have a proxy
server - check the instructions for your account - or use a free one).

- Change your browser to use that proxy server.

- Verify that the proxy works by browsing to www.google.com or similar.

- Now try to browse to your own page using the external IP address.
Does it work?

- Finally, you probably want to take out the proxy settings from your
browser.

If it works, the problem is almost certainly the router: browsing from
inside your network fails, but browsing via a proxy outside your network
succeeds.  If it still fails, we have more debugging to do.

                - Peter