Thanks.

How do we use this stuff.  I have a hard time figuring
out.  The documentation he has on the web has a
completely different GUI interface from actual
application.  Maybe that's for an older version.

I have tomcat 6.0 installed at C:\Tomcat_6.  I would
like to have 2 instances of tomcat on the same host.

OK, here are my questions:

1. What service name to we give the new tomcat
instance?  I suppose it can be anything such as
tomcatinst2, tacmot, funkietommy.  But if I assign a
random service name, later on, when I run it, it
complains that the name cannot be found under
C:\Tomcat_6\bin.

2. Suppose I name the new service tacmot, where do I
save the tacmot.xml file?

3. For the box that asks for Catalina Home, should I
just select C:\Tomcat_6 and then use the defaults for
Catalina_base and Tomcat Config File

I just can't get it to work.

Thanks.

http://web.bvu.edu/staff/david/index.jsp?section=software&subsection=tcservc