Thanks for your help, 5*...

Caldarale, Charles R escreveu:
From: Hernâni Cerqueira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: jdk upgrade

I guess i can find some info online about how to do it,

Actually, you probably won't.

but should i just remove it or upgrade it?

Just remove it - there is no upgrade.  It's for use only with JRE 1.4, and
consists of only two or three jars, depending on the exact version of Tomcat
5.5 that you have installed.  Look inside the compat.zip or compat.tar.gz file
for the Tomcat level you have to find out what to get rid of.

I guess this time i forgot the atchment O:-) , this time i'll send it...

This is just a wrapper for the real script, which appears to be in:
   /usr/bin/dtomcat5

There may be some pertinent config info in:
   /etc/tomcat5/tomcat5.conf
but you won't really know until you look at it.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.