Hi everybody

  My system confi is :
  Win XP , JDK 6 .   My env variables are :  PATH :C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.6.0\bin and CLASSPATH : . (Dot).

  I have ran many java programs in my system without any problems. I have
installed tomcat 6 (by just using the Windows Service installer -
apache.tomcat.6.0.10.exe and making no other configurations ) .

  Now I face problem whenever I want to run any java programs, I get error
message :

  Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Tutorial05
(Unsupported major.minor version 50.0)

  Could you please advise ?

  Thanks