Hello all, after upgrading my jdk to 1.6 on my gentoo server running tomcat 5.5 and started up i got this errors:

Starting tomcat5: lock file found but no process running for pid 9691, continuing /usr/bin/rebuild-jar-repository: error: Could not find jdbc-stdext Java extension for this JVM /usr/bin/rebuild-jar-repository: error: Could not find jndi Java extension for this JVM /usr/bin/rebuild-jar-repository: error: Some detected jars were not found for this jvm /usr/bin/rebuild-jar-repository: error: Could not find jaas Java extension for this JVM /usr/bin/rebuild-jar-repository: error: Some detected jars were not found for this jvm

I guess this as something to do with missing libraries, but some doubts remain: 1 - The jdbc drivers are the ones i normally use (for example i use de postgres jdbc3 driver)?
2 -  jndi - this i can get from sun's site, correct?
3 -  jaas - no idea wath this is, where can i get it?
4 - finnaly, after getting those libraries, where to put them?

Any help? please?

Thank's in advance
Hernâni